Profoto B1 500 AirTTL Monolight
UPDATE... Our heads and transmitters have now been updated to take advantage of High Speed Sync...
The B1 makes it easier than ever to take the flash off your camera. With TTL you set the light in a flash. With battery power and without cords, you can take it with you wherever you go and put it wherever you want. Add to that the power, speed and light shaping possibilities that Profoto lights are known for, and you have an off-camera flash that makes great light easy.
- Built-in AirTTL fully supports wireless operation with all existing Profoto Air transceivers from up to 300 m (1000 ft) away.
- HSS (High Speed Sync) up to 1/8000 sec
- Exchangeable Lithium-Ion battery with high capacity and no memory effect.
- Power range over 9 f-stops (2–500Ws) adjustable in 1/10th f-stop increments.
- Fast recycling of 0.1 to 1.9 seconds.
- Quick burst up to 20 flashes per second.
- Action-freezing flash duration down to 1/19,000 of a second.
- Powerful LED modeling light, which can also be used as video light.
- Battery capacity of up to 220 full power flashes or 90 minutes of full modeling light in one charge.
- Built-in reflector and stand mount.
- Compact size: 31 x 14 x 21 cm (12.2 x 5.5 x 8.3 in).
- Low weight: 3.0 kg (6.6 lbs) including battery.
- Size: 31 x 14 x 21 cm (12.2 x 5.5 x 8.3 in)
- Weight: 3.0 kg (6.6 lbs) including battery
- Energy range: 2–500 Ws (9 f-stops)
- Shortest flash duration (t0.5): 1/19,000 s
- Longest flash duration (t0.5): 1/1,000 s
- Recycling: 0.1–1.9 s
- No of flashes @ full power on one charge: 220 flashes